Generated Image

Saturday, September 03, 2005

bath time



We did it! we took a bath together. It was quite a production I must say. It's funny that before taking a bath I have to take a shower. It's kinda like when a cleaning lady comes you have to clean first. Growing up I was always told "Rebecca clean your room because the cleaning lady is coming tommorow." it doesn't make much sense but this is just the way it is. So, I took a shower. then, I had to scrub out the bath. Everything was all ready, I had the temperature of the water perfect and the drain didn't plug properly. Boy was I mad! I wasn't going to give up. I was quite determined. After searching the kitchen for something that could serve as a bathtub plug I finally found it. I took the top of an old enfamil container and put it right on top of the drain, and presto...the bath was being filled! Then, I had to get all her bathtub supplies including the fun mitts. I got in and waited for Aaron to bring her to me. It was a nice experience, we had fun but it may be easier to stick to her regular bath for now, until she can sit up on her own. But we definitely enjoyed listening to and singing rubber ducky!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home