Generated Image

Monday, September 12, 2005

The greatest invention



forget graco, fisherprice, tiny love and all that other wonderful stuff. The best invention for my infant is the ceiling fan. For the past 20 minutes she has been laying next to me staring at the spinning and giggiling and cooing with delight. unfortunately there is no safe place I can put her to watch the fan so that I can get stuff done. The only way she can see it is by laying on the bed. Although I have been awake since 4 am I am glad she is awake and alert. I get to spend time with her before leaving for my first real agonizing day of work and missing her. This isn't going to be easy. I don't really want to do it, but I have no choice and I will be strong! (if I don't fall asleep on the job...)
I haven't had caffeine in a year, by golly, I miss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home