Generated Image

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

payback



Sometimes it is the little things in life that make us excited. This is the way it is for me. A few weeks ago Estee spit up all over Aaron's back and I was so thrilled that I ran for the camera only to realize the battery was dead. I finally got a replay tonight. It isn't as much spitup as the last time and definitely no where near as much as she got on me shabbos, but its a start. Little does Aaron know that when he is at work and I am sitting at the computer on his bed, she spits up constantly hehe. I always wipe it up.
It's amazing how every day Estee is becoming more and more like a person. We have conversations daily and she cracks up, it's the cutest and most unbelievable thing. I have succumbed to the pressure and have become one of those annoying parents with their kids on their answering machines. I happen to think it's cute but I know others do not. Well, for those of you that have my number I strongly suggest you check it out, she sounds like a whiz kid. But, I couldn't resist. And I assure you, when she is old enough to talk for real she will definitely be on our answering machine so deal with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home