Generated Image

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

diaper rash


yup, she's got it, and she's got it bad! She has had it before and because she has such delicate skin I always put desitin on. This time it is so bad that nothing is working. I was told not to use wipes but to clean her in the sink which I did and to lay her down with no diaper to air dry. Oh boy did she love that! I put down garbage bags and towels and she was free (literally) to roam and she was so happy. I took some pictures and a video for your pleasure. The video's not to great though...enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger JTopo said...

Oy poor tushie!!!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kar said...

A video? Where?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh that's what you are talking about...well if you read my next post I explain that I can't convert the files of the two videos I have. so if you or someone you know knows how to do this, kindly let me know and you will see the video, via clipshack.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kar said...

I don't get it... can you email it to me?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

no I tried that with someone too and it didn't work. I can send it through my phone but that costs 25cents. That's what I did with you anyway didn't I?

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home