Generated Image

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Something to add to the collection

We now have something new to add to our great collection of toys. We already have trees and plants, ceiling fans and warning labels. Today I discovered a new exciting toy. Tin foil! I was ripping off a piece to cover my food and I just showed it to her and she was laughing so hard. I have never seen her laugh so much. By golly, who would have thought a piece of tin foil could be so funny? So, here are the pictures....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimmy said...

Awwww!!! sooooo cute! nice blog may you have lots of nachas!

p.s. you are an adorable couple!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

omgg--she's so funny.
[[ps-->happu now, i commented lol]]
<33

5:21 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yeah thanks :)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home