Generated Image

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

You're so vain

Last night Aaron and I had to pay a shiva call so we left Estee with my mother. My mother later called me to tell me that shortly after we left Estee began to cry bloody murder. My mother tried everything. Bottle, pacifier, diaper. She stripped her naked to make sure nothing was hurting her. Nothing would calm her down. My mother herself was in tears. Finally my mother walked her over to the mirror. She gulped a few times and breathed a few sighs to calm herself down and then she was laughing. I guess the only thing that can cheer her up is herself. I'd say she was so vain but she doesn't even know it's herself she's looking at.

4 Comments:

Blogger JTopo said...

THAT IS.... HYSTERICAL!!! What a cutie!!!!!! I want to meet her already!!!!!!!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

So come!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Kar said...

:-( I miss you guys.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

same to you. Come after shabbos, it ends early enough!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home