Generated Image

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Chanukah presents

Estee got some really great Chanukah presents. I am not quite sure what to do with all of them. Our apartment barely has room for all of mine and Aarons clutter (which by the way I keep telling him we must get rid of because she is going to be crawling soon...)
It is so amazing for me to see how much she has advanced over the past couple of weeks. She went from kind of grasping things and looking all around, to fully focusing on a toy and actually playing with it. Either shaking a rattle, trying to press a button, or just putting it in her mouth. All of these toys couldn't have come at a better time. I got some great gifts too! My favorite was satin hands by Mary Kay. A 4 step process to smooth hands. Wow, what a great present for a new mother who's hands are so raw and cut from constant scrubbing.

Here are some things Estee got for Chanukah, thank you everyone!
Ps the baby in the jumper is not my Estee, it is a baby model from the fisher price website. Check out all the cool things these toys do: www.fisherprice.com








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home