Generated Image

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fun!

Tonight I had such a great time and such a great workout. Estee and I had a dance party to my favorite Chaim Dovid song. Re'eh nah (on Maaser Rishon). She was laughing hysterically. I got such a great workout in my arms because I kept lifting her up and pulling her back. On another note please enjoy the cute pictures of Estee loving her butternut squash and of her loving to be naked!












[My father requested that the naked picture of his grandaughter be removed from public view immediately. Sorry Dad]

5 Comments:

Blogger FrumGirl said...

What a beautiful girl, bli ayin hora...

6:24 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

thanks!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Anonymommy said...

I love a pic of a bare baby bottom as much as the next mommy-to-be, but Estee will thank her grandfather later. When I was in high school, my parents had a collage of family pics in the stairway- complete with one of a 3-year-old me running away from a bath in my "natural state". Humiliating.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

well I'm always so careful not to get her front when I take naked pics of her. I didn't think a tushy is embaressing, especially when it is such a cute one!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

You have a very cute girl, hope to see more pictures soon.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Mia

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home