Generated Image

Friday, December 09, 2005

I love peas!



and apparantly, so does Estee. She slept for 9 hours straight last night (9:30-6:30). The only thing that was different was that she tried sweet peas for the first time. After her bath she had peas with her cereal and then a bottle. I decided though that I will give her the cereal and vegetable nightly and dinner time. Then, bathe her and then give her the bottle. Often after her bath she is so hungry that she won't eat cereal. We shall see. If she sleeps like that again tonight, then we know it was the peas. Wow, peas who would have thought. Thank G-d for peas then. I will give her peas every day if it means no more waking up at 3 am!

2 Comments:

Blogger The real me said...

Cute kid, and a yankee fan, way to go.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

she is, I am, father's not. He's not happy about the bib.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home