Generated Image

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Proof that she loves me too

Last night when I got out of the shower Estee was crying angrily as Aaron tried to calm her down. He said she had been like this since I went into the shower. I took her to calm her down and all of a sudden her cry changed. She remained crying but it was more of a ha ha ha cry (can't explain it better, sorry...)I looked at her and she was smiling! My little creep was faking it! She did that a couple of more times througout the evening. After her bath, Aaron was getting her dressed and she was screaming bloody murder. The second I came into the room and looked at her she started laughing. When I left again, the crying started once again. This made me laugh. Hmmm...I guess she loves me too!
Ps as I write, she's sitting in her bouncy seat desperately trying to get my attention!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Let the fun begin!! She is so going to be testing you now :)

And...thanks for visiting my blog. Yeah, some bloggers do get together. Actually, "upthedownstaircase" (her link is on my blog) and I met via our blogs and became close friends.She lives in NY so she's come here, I've gone there, we went to a teaching convention together. The internet is great!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home