Generated Image

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The birthday party

We have had quite a few birthday parties lately. But this past one was the best for Estee because she is old enough to really interact with the other kids. Take a look at some of these pictures from the day:


In the car on the way to the party

<---
my pretty party dress

<---Sitting up all by myself!






birthday boy Simcha gives me a horsey ride!








me and Simcha playing so nicely









My party favor: cool shades! Ps-My Aunt Karen says I look like my mommy in this picture! Mommy is so happy!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

OMG, she is soooooooo cute!

P.S My 22-month old daughter has the same big tigger and carries him everywhere!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

ha that's funny. I didn't know what you were talking about for a minute I had to look back at the pictures. It isn;t hers. It was at the birthday party.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

happy birthday you never come over anymore

4:59 AM  
Blogger cruisin-mom said...

what a sweetie!

8:27 AM  
Blogger rina said...

so adorable. those birthday parties are the best entertainment for the little ones. she is really, really cute!!!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home