Generated Image

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Darn, I should've thought of that!

Have you ever come across a product and thought..Hey, why didn't I think of that? It's kind of like a person who struggles every day carrying their books to school. Every couple of feet he has to stop and re-adjust or pick up the books he has dropped. One day he is leafing through a magazine and comes across a bookbag. wow. Why didn't he think of that?
Well, this just happened to me this morning. I was doing my morning bathroom reading of one of my motherhood magazines when I came across an awe inspiring ad.
Aaron always makes fun of me that the second Estee's pacifier drops on the floor I run to wash it off. My mother says "she's going to be eating off the floor soon." That may be so but I'm going to try to stop it. Why should I allow her to put a dirty pacifier in her mouth if I can do something about it? We have one of those clips and they are nice and all but we don't really use it so much at home because she likes to pull it across her neck...not so safe...
She has been in the habit lately of spitting it out of her mouth, across the room...
or, throwing it..
I'm not quite sure either of these is intentional but I must wash it nonetheless.
Well, back to the ad. It is called "keep it kleen pacifier" (I know, clean is spelled wrong. I'm not that tired...that's how they spell it!) I think this is the greatest invention. This is what the ad says: "Every time your baby drops one (which is every 37 seconds) The "wings" on these pacis snap shut before they hit the ground, keeping the nipple dirt free. (http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=330764&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=330764&change=117)
I absolutely must get one of these. You know, I just realized. My past two posts are kind of like mini-advertisements. I think these companies should pay me. I'm doing a great job!

3 Comments:

Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

i know waht you are going thru
anyway come over

6:55 AM  
Blogger oishkapipik said...

The wings only work if they drop it in a flat surface. What about when they drop it in the toilet? Mudd? or garbage cans at public places? My little ones loved dropping them in great places like these.
thanks for stopping by!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oysh. I guess she's not at that stage where she is aware that she is dropping it. You had these specific pacifiers?

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home