Generated Image

Friday, January 20, 2006

Estee's new game

Last night, after feeding Estee dinner she began to get a little agitated. While washing her face I noticed that she was absolutely enthralled with the running water. hmm....lightbulb! In my field I always jump at the chance for a sensory experience. Being that playing with shaving cream is probably not a very good idea for a 6 month old, I figured this would be just as good. I leaned her over the sink and waited to see what would happen. I wasn't surprised to see her reach for the running water and begin to play. What did surprise me was the fact that I was talented enough to be holding her over the sink and position the digital camera in such a way that I was able to capture these cute pictures of her! I am so glad we found a new calming toy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eshet Chayil said...

b"h she has all her senses and is able to enjoy these things. Also, I've been meaning to ask you something. The other day you posted something about a vibrating teething ring. For some reason it came up at the shabbos table and I wondering where one can be bought. Also, is it like battery powered? lol, sorry to change the subject but I told my neighbor I would ask.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

no that's totally fine. im just happy to get comments, ha I'm such a nerd! so, yeah it's battery powered but I still let her use it on shabbos as long as I'm not pressing it for her I feel like it's okay. I don't know what store
it was bought in because it was a gift but here is the website that I found it on: http://www.thefirstyears.com/products/product.asp?pValue=1479
you could probably do a store search, if not let me know and I'll ask her great aunt where she got it.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home