Generated Image

Monday, January 09, 2006

Highchair



Yesterday my father and law and I spent a few hours putting Estee's highchair together. Well, maybe it was only an hour but it felt like more. And, maybe he did more than me but I still helped so it counts. When it was finally finished it was beautiful! She ate her dinner in there last night. She was happy initially. Either she was full or she was uncomfortable but she refused to eat the last half of her dinner and started to cry. (good news is, she still slept through the night!)
It is a very cool highchair. It has side toys which you see, but it also has a toy that you snap into the tray to occupy your baby while you are getting the food ready. oysh, there I go again sounding like a commercial. I gotta stop this, unless I am going to get paid! I need the money!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayelet said...

You do realize you're in the running don't you? Start drumming up your votes, girlfriend! Jerusalem Post | 2005 JEWISH & ISRAEL BLOG AWARDS

5:02 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

wow. This is so cool.

1:38 AM  
Blogger torontopearl said...

You have a real "booba" there. Enjoy her. My children are beyond that age, but oh...to look again and want again...
You should have much naches from your daughter.
Found you by way of McAryeh's blog.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

glad you found me and glad you agree that she's a booba :) Although I'm a bit biased...

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home