Generated Image

Monday, January 02, 2006

Must get highchair..


When Estee was first born somebody got us a highchair as a gift. At the time it seemed like something we would not need for a while so we kept it at my in-laws. When Estee started solids I figured she was still little enough to eat from her bouncy seat. The past couple of weeks though I keep saying we need to get her highchair. She loves to be sitting straight.
Yesterday it was decided for me. She can no longer be fed her bouncy seat. All she wants to do is sit:



so, I guess we need that highchair huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatician said...

Good thing you got one as a gift!Why have you been putting it off for so long?

12:38 AM  
Blogger Eshet Chayil said...

she's as big as the seat..lol

8:24 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

prag- it's at my in-laws and I just always forget to get it when we are there. It was never so important until now.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home