Generated Image

Monday, January 09, 2006

Tagged. I'm it.

I was tagged with the 4 meme. Since this blog is exclusively about my dear Estee, I will make the 4 meme about her as well.

four cute new things she does:
1. Jumps in her new jumperoo and gets really excited about it.
2. tries to say da da da
3. looks up at me when we are doing two different things and smiles
4. flirts with her pediatrician

four places I'd like to visit with Estee in the near future:
1. Music together (a music and movement class for mommy and baby)
2. disney world
3. The zoo
4. Botanical gardens for a picnic. (she loves flowers and trees!)

four foods I constantly craved while pregnant with Estee:
1. Macaroni and cheese
2. Egg and cheese on a sesame bagel
3. smoothies
4. macaroni and chopped meat casserole

four nerdy things I do as a mom:
1. try to make us match when we go to shul
2. talk to her picture when she is not near me
3. make up weird names to call her
4. some people may even say writing this blog :)

Four toys Estee loves:
1. obviously her new jumperoo
2. her sing and learn puppy
3. her duck puppet that quacks three different songs when you move your hand to open and close it's beak
4. chicken dance elmo

Four songs Estee loves to sing:
1. I've been working on the railroad
2. if all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops
3. Shabbos is coming
4. The I love Estee song

Four people I tag:
(I don't know how to link sorry! maybe someone can teach me?)
1. mayfam <http://www.mayfam.blogspot.com>
2. pragmatician <http://www.blogger.com/profile/10680950>
3. Jtopo <http://www.findingjme.blogspot.com/>
4. Sarah <http://www.fiveweeksoffreedom.blogspot.com/>

4 Comments:

Blogger Anonymommy said...

terribly sorry to disappoint, but I don't do the 4 meme. I've actually be tagged a couple of times before (under my 'true' blogger identity, I always felt it fell into the category of chain mail, and while I'll poo-poo-poo, BA"H and spit over my knuckles with the best bubbies in Borough Park, I don't do chain mail. ;)

5:51 AM  
Blogger Kar said...

What is a 4 meme?

5:49 AM  
Blogger Sweettooth120 said...

Music Together is awesome. Even though my son had attended since he was two months old (his big sister was in it)I think the best age to get them involved is about 15 months. It's just more fun at the age for them and mommy. My daugher is now six and still listens to all their cds.

Disney World...I would really recommend holding off until she is a lot older. We were just there last March with my then 3 & 5 yr olds. It's a long day with usually with very long lines. Plus to ride most of the fun rides, the children need to be older. Four is a great age to make your first trip with her.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yeah, I know...I would never take a 6 month old to disney but I can imagine her loving it. She gets so excited with things!
As for music together, I hope their hours work into my work schedule, I would really hate to miss out on that, she loves music!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home