Generated Image

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

my little sheitel friend

Yesterday morning I was holding Estee in my bedroom while I was doing something. It just so happens that I was standing with her right next to my dresser and on top of my dresser are my sheitels on styrofoam heads. She began to animately talk to one of them as if it was a person. It was absolutely hilarious. I am not quite sure if she thinks it is just a person or if she is connecting it to me somehow but either way, it was quite funny to watch. Later on in the evening, I was once again holding her in the bedroom. When I finished what I was doing, I walked out and found Aaron pointing and laughing hysterically. I looked at Estee and she was holding my sheitel and laughing. She must have decided to pull it's hair as she often does with people and since it wasn't attached, it came off. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kar said...

That's hilarious, I can totally picture the scene.

Matt thinks you don't like him because you didn't say anything about him in your blog. But I guess it's not about people who aren't Estee ;-)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

why would I talk about Matt in my blog? He's a nice guy but this is called life with estee not life with rebecca's sister's boyfriend. sheesh. i can't win :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger torontopearl said...

Sweet daughter of yours...having such a hair-raising experience!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Kar said...

I was joking, silly!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i know silly.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home