Generated Image

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'd rather be sick as a dog


If I could just trade with Estee and make myself sick I would. I absolutely cannot take this anymore. Right now I am sitting in front of the computer with her scrunched up in my arms, my arms around her and the keyboard on my knees (hmmm...lets see if I can get a picture...) The poor kid. From 4:30 until now I have not been able to really get her to smile. In exchange I keep crying because I hate seeing her like this. Her nose is running, she is so congested she can't eat and every time she coughs she vomits what she has eaten. If I so much as bring the aspirator within 10 feet of her she twists her head around or throws it back screaming bloody murder, until of course, I am crying too. I have concluded that I do not want her to be sick ever ever again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Oh dear, hope she is feeling better REAL soon. Hang in there.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Nibbles said...

awww

Sick babies are horrible!

Best of luck!

Miss Nibbles

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home