Generated Image

Monday, April 24, 2006

little tidbits...

Estee has become quite a terror. She gets into everything! It's funny in a small way but at the same time, it isn't. Check out the pictures below of her going through my dresser drawers and taking everything out of them!

Her first tooth is finally peeking through!!! yay! it's so cute although I will really miss that gummy smile (also see below) Even though that tooth is through, another one is coming in right next to it and it hurts her a lot. I bought her one of those mesh teether things that you put frozen fruit in and she can chew on it.

While I was buying her things, I bought her a visor she can wear in the bathtub so the water and soap won't go in her eyes. Lately, along the same lines as the diaper changing thing, she will scream if I lean her back to wash her hair. So, everything just ended up dripping in her face. Look how cute she looks in the visor!

In addition, just check out some more pictures of how she gets into EVERYTHING!!!













13 Comments:

Blogger Skayabs said...

wow, rebecca, I was so excited for the latest pictures, and then... 18 of the same one. Some blogger trouble?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kar said...

Bec, I think there's something wrong with the pics. The first three came out on mine, and then the third repeated a zillion times.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

great photos-come over and leave me lots of comments

4:23 AM  
Blogger Renegade Kosher said...

Well, thank you for your compliment! To answer your query on my blog, feel free to add me to your blogroll... Just could you let me know what it is?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

if you look on the side of my blog page there is a list of other blogs I visit. that's a blog roll.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Renegade Kosher said...

Okay, thanks for the info! Also, if you want, I also have http://www.renegadekosher.com/ as another way to access the site. ^^ Also, my apologies for not putting in the article where to buy the tempura mix. I replied with the info on how to find it along with what company certifies it Kosher (I've found thru several long e-mail 'chats' it's best to provide this info.). Hope it helps you enjoy this dessert for you & yours! I know some also use crumbled corn flakes for fried ice cream, but I have found the grape nuts are healthier, kosher, and give a better crunch & flavor.

4:19 PM  
Blogger chaverah said...

very cute pics!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Eshet Chayil said...

lol she looks cute upside down

6:18 AM  
Blogger Kar said...

You ddn't put up the one of her new visor

9:45 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I know cuz i realized it's a bath pic and I don't wanna post any no clothing pics of her

1:08 PM  
Blogger Kar said...

You can cut out her face, sis

3:27 PM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Love the pics. Can relate as I have a 4 yr old daughter. Just wait. Visit my blog, add me to your blogroll please.

3:48 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Cute Pics...!
Reminds me of mine..this is by far the cutest age...
:-)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home