Generated Image

Thursday, May 18, 2006

pooped and pooped on

After not posting for a little bit I have many little stories to tell. I could tell you about the diaper change I had a few hours ago in which I could not for the life of me get her to lay down but of course she begins to move around with her dirty diaper open. I could tell you about how cute my first mother's day was and how I made everyone little posters with her picture, her hand print and a poem that read: My dirty little handprint
I've left on every wall
And on the drawers and tabletops
I've really marked them all
But here is one that won't rub off
I'm giving it to you
Because I am so thankful
For a (mother/father/gran) just like you!
I could tell you about all the cute things she has been doing lately- getting her groove on to music, it's really funny, trying to walk, or the funny faces she makes. I could tell you about the drama that unfolded at 9 o clock last night when I found out that my good friend who's babysitter is my babysitter's good friend, was nanny cammed and they fired her based on what they saw. (My babysitter was there too but it's all worked out now...) But alas, I am just too pooped! I had a really long and tiring week (Estee has been waking up between 4:30- 5:30 every day for the day)
So instead I will sum it all up with: I Love my little baby girlie so much I could just eat her! Enjoy these pictures. Sometimes maybe pictures speak louder than words?
ps yes, that is my face she is attacking!






2 Comments:

Blogger Aliza said...

gorgeous!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Jewish Sexpert said...

She is a beautiful baby! Much nachat from her!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home