Generated Image

Monday, May 01, 2006

sensory experience

Earlier this evening, Estee closed her finger in her dresser cabinet. To relieve her pain, I ran her finger under cold water. She had a blast as usual playing with the water so I had a brilliant idea. I took a huge bowl, filled it with water and sat her on a towel with the bowl on the floor in the living room. The bowl filled with water was a bit heavy for me to carry so I figured I was safe. She had so much fun splashing around when all of a sudden she took the entire bowl and dumped it upside down. There was water everywhere (of course I was still taking pictures!) She was soaking which is why she's wearing the robe.
(I wanted to put captions under the picture of her on the phone saying "hello? can you hear me? I made a mess, come quick! but for some reason when putting pictures in my blog it comes up as href= stuff rather than the actual picture....)






6 Comments:

Blogger Ayelet said...

Can't wait to have Estee over! Can she bring her mom to play, too?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

of course!!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

Ouch that hurts, so cool you always come up with great ideas!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Kar said...

Rebecca....
...I have a problem...
I started checking this website compulsively. I know this is the first step in fixing my addiction, by admitting to it.... Maybe you can help?

...Also, I finish on Friday, can't wait to hang out!!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

kar- it's okay to be addicted. You're not addicted to the blog persay, just your niece and that's absolutely understandable. You see, I'm awfully addicted to her too. Although her sleeping at night is my metziah once she is asleep I crave waking her so I can cuddle with her. Sick? nah...just love....
it's the same with you only from a far away aunt's perspective. Can't wait till you're back in the tri state area!
prag- thanks, I guess it's the preschool teacher in me!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

Cute!!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home