Generated Image

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

some funny stories with pictures

I have two stories with pictures to tell so be sure to scroll down to the next post to read the second one. Estee was cracking me up tonight but of course the extra videos for the video camera were no where to be found!!
I was cooking some chicken for dinner and I knew the second I stuck my hands into the salmanella, ecoli filled raw chicken she would request to be held. She was already following me around my kitchen- which isn't so hard being that it's a closet. I saw her checking out a tea kettle we used to use that is shaped like a cow. I took it out and placed it on the floor. Not only was she thrilled to play with it but she continued to play with it long after I finished cooking the chicken. She then decided it would be a good thing to use as a crutch to help her stand. She then proceeded to push the teapot across the kitchen while she walked/glided along. It was like her own makeshift walker. It was hilarious. I tried to get as many pictures but the second the picture would snap, she'd sit down.




3 Comments:

Blogger Kar said...

What a disappointing misnomer. That was only ONE funny story.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

well she woke up right when I finished the first one so rather than not posting at all I clicked post so atleast you would have this one to read. so there

11:37 AM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

Delightful! Been missing you...

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home