Generated Image

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

some more funny stories with pictures

I apologize for earlier stating that there would be two stories. I wrote one and then Estee woke up and I had to stop. So now I will write the other story plus another few tidbits. (just make sure you scroll down to read the first story...)

Yesterday Estee was playing with one of her favorite toys: Chicken dance elmo!!
The battery has been going for quite some time so every so often while the song is playing it will get a little slower and kind of fizzle out. Last night after playing it a few times and dancing along with him, it lost all sound completely. Elmo kept on dancing but he was no longer singing. But then, he became possessed. He just kept going and going...kinda like the energizer bunny. He kept on going and went right under the dining room table. Estee chased him and chased him. Under chairs, past the legs, all the way to the other side of the table and back until he finally stopped. It was weird...

The other night in the bathtub while I was washing Estee with her soap (we now use dove) she kept trying to take it from me. I finally let her try and every time she would grab it, it would slip out of her hands. She thought this was the funniest thing in the world. Her laughter was so cute, it was the real belly laugh. Tonight she actually got a grip on the soap and of course, put it straight into her mouth, yuck!




2 Comments:

Blogger Kar said...

Can I set up a playdate for next week?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

Woah. Kar, get in line.

Rebecca: the elmo story is my favorite. It must have been hilarious to watch. Sounds like it gave Estee quite a workout!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home